At Decina baths are our thing and we also know how to use them best! These all natural, ultra-indulgent DIY Rose infused bath bombs are simply divine. They combine beet powder, dried rose petals and essential oils that perfectly pamper and create blissful baths you’ll wonder how you ever did without before.
Here’s what you’ll need…
– ½ cup baking soda
– ⅛ cup arrowroot powder
– 2 teaspoons beetroot powder
– ¼ cup citric acid
– ⅛ cup pink Himalayan salt (fine)
– 1 teaspoon rosehip oil
– 3 teaspoons sweet almond oil
– 3 drops eucalyptus essential oil
– 1 tablespoon dried rose petals
– 1-2 teaspoons witch hazel
– Bath bomb moulds (these never fail)
1. Add baking soda, arrowroot powder, citric acid and pink Himalayan salt to a large glass mixing bowl. Whisk to blend and remove any clumps.
2. Add beetroot powder for a natural pink colour and whisk once more to combine.
3. In a small mixing bowl combine rosehip oil, sweet almond oil and eucalyptus essential oil. Then slowly pour the wet mixture into the dry mixture, whisking as you go. If the mixture begins to fizz or foam, slow down.
4. To test the consistency of your mix, scoop a small amount into your hand and squeeze it together. It should stick together and hold its shape. If the mixture is too dry and powdery adda ½ teaspoon of witch hazel or water. Then mix well and test again. Repeat until you have the correct consistency.
5. Once the bath bomb mixture is ready, place a pinch of dried rose petals in the base of one half of a bath bomb mold, then scoop each side of the bath bomb mold into the mixture until it’s just overflowing. Press the two sides together and let stand for 2 minutes. Once set gently release the bath bomb. If the bath bomb cracks while removing it, scoop a little more mixture and press together again.
6. Allow the pressed bath bombs to dry uncovered for at least 8 hours. Then store in a dry place or container until your ready to use them.
This mixture will make 6 x large (140 gram) bath bombs or 12 x small (70 gram).
So what are you waiting for? You can gift these gorgeous balls of bliss or simply keep them all for yourself in case of emergency.
RECIEPE CREDIT: lifenreflection.com